Arizona Lottery™ MONOPOLY Jackpot - Collect and Win Promotion
This promotion and/or any parts thereof, including the award of any prizes, is void where prohibited by laws outside the state of Arizona.
The Arizona Lottery, is conducting an online second chance Collect and Win Promotion (the "Promotion"). The game period begins on or about December 3, 2013, and ends according to the schedule shown below.
How to Enter and Play
- Players may enter the drawing by accessing the Arizona Lottery website at ArizonaLottery.com and clicking on the Scratchers® Second Chance Games section, or going directly to the Second Chance website located at: https://az.secondchancebonuszone.com/monopolyjackpot/ ("The Website").
- Entrants must enter the 18 digit alpha/numeric number from one (1) one non-winning Arizona Lottery MONOPOLY Jackpot game ticket (Game 901). The entry number consists of the 6-character alpha-numeric code located under the latex on the front of the Game Ticket plus the 12-digit game, pack and ticket number located below the bar code on the center back of the Game Ticket. The Arizona Lottery, SGI or MDI are not responsible for data entry errors by entrants.
- Entrants are not required to retain Game Tickets once they have been successfully entered via the Website. The Website will show a successful entry.
- Only one Internet entry per ticket is allowed.
- Entries received before the entry deadline shall be entered into only one drawing and are valid only for the drawing into which they were entered.
- After the drawing occurs, all active drawing entries are consumed and are not valid for future drawings. The progressive jackpot then resets to $2,500 and increases incrementally according to sales.
- Entries may only be submitted using the website. Mail-in entries, hand-delivered entries, or entries dropped-off at the Arizona Lottery offices will not be accepted.
- The Arizona Lottery accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost, late, corrupted, stolen or incomplete entries; technical failures including malfunctions, interruptions, failure of performance, errors, omissions, deletions, defects, delay in operation or transmissions, computer virus, communication line or satellite failure or failure of network hardware or software; unauthorized human intervention in any of the entry process; or for any entry that does not comply with these procedures
- If a dispute arises over the eligible entrant, the registered owner of the email account will be the official entrant.
MONOPOLY Jackpot Collect and Win Game Play
Once the player has entered their non-winning ticket information into the Arizona Lottery website, they will be able to play the MONOPOLY Jackpot Collect and Win game (the "Collect and Win game") for a chance to win instant cash prizes or entries into the monthly progressive jackpot drawing. For each valid non-winning ticket entered, the player will be given 5 rolls of the dice. The player will progress around the MONOPOLY game board, landing on one of three types of spaces:
- PROPERTY SPACES include the 22 properties by color, four railroads and two utilities. Properties are cumulatively collected by the player over one or more games. If a property is awarded, it is added to the player's collection. Each time a player logs in, the player's inventory of properties is populated with previously collected properties.
- CHANCE AND COMMUNITY CHEST cards may reveal Properties, progressive jackpot entries, progressive jackpot multiplier entries (2x and 10x), or advance the player's game token to a specific space or number of spaces.
- NON-EVENT SPACES include "GO", "Luxury Tax", "Income Tax", "Just Visiting", "Free Parking" and "Go to Jail". Landing on any of these Resting Spaces results in no action with one dice roll being deducted from the player's dice roll balance.
With each new non-winning ticket entry, the player begins the game at the "GO" space and progresses around the game board with each roll of the dice.
In the event of a dispute or malfunction in the game play of the Collect and Win game, the outcome associated with the game validation file shall be the final outcome.
Bonus Wheel Spin
A Bonus Wheel Spin is awarded when a player collects a complete property set. The wheel spin will result in the player winning an instant cash prize or entries into the monthly progressive jackpot drawing. Instant cash prizes range from $25 to $2,500 based on the properties collected.
After the non-winning ticket information is entered, the player may entirely bypass the Collect and Win game and click on the QUICK PLAY button to instantly reveal the player's predetermined prizes.
Progressive Jackpot Drawing Deadlines and Dates
Each month, a drawing from all eligible entries will be held. One player from all participating lotteries will be selected to win the progressive multi-state jackpot. The monthly progressive jackpot begins at $2,500 and increments based on sales data collected from participating lotteries on a weekly basis. After each drawing, the jackpot resets to $2,500.
A player's jackpot entry may include a multiplier entry of 2x or 10x. The multiplier entry is placed in the player's inventory until the next drawing. If a 2x entry is drawn, the rolling progressive jackpot payout is multiplied by 2. If a 10x entry is drawn, the rolling progressive jackpot payout is multiplied by 10.
Monthly Progressive Jackpot prizes under $1 million will be awarded in the form of a lump sum payment. Prizes over $1 million will be paid in 20 equal annual installments.
Initial drawing dates and entry deadlines are as follows:
||Entry Start Date & Time
||Entry Deadline Date & Time
Subsequent drawing dates and entry requirements will be determined based on sales of the game but will always be the first Tuesday after the first Monday of each month.
- The number of instant prizes and prize amounts for the Collect and Win game include the following:
||# of Prizes
||Total Prize Value
- Entrants are also eligible for a chance to win the monthly progressive jackpot prize ranging from $2,500 to over $1,000,000.
Entry Eligibility Requirements
- All drawing entries are subject to validation by the Arizona Lottery or its designee and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met.
- Entrants must be located with the borders of the state of Arizona when entering the Promotion.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old to purchase a Game Ticket and must be at least 21 years old to enter the Promotion.
- Tickets determined to be in a stolen/missing inventory status or not part of any inventory status that is valid, sold, activated or promotional will be disqualified.
- The Website is the only method of entry into this Promotion. Entries sent via any other method, U.S. mail/courier, drop-off etc., will not be opened and/or reviewed and will be disqualified.
- A "Related Person" is ineligible to receive prizes under A.R.S. § 5-567. A Related Person is defined as an officer or employee of the Arizona Lottery; an officer or employee of any person contracting with the Arizona Lottery to supply gaming equipment or lottery tickets, advertising or consulting services or to draw or otherwise select winning tickets or shares if the officer or employee is involved in the direct provision of goods or services to the Arizona Lottery or has access to information made confidential by the Arizona Lottery; and any spouse, child, sibling, or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of residence of a person described above.
Use of Personal Information
- Entrants are required to be age 21 or over to provide information that will be collected on this website.
- By submitting your drawing entry on the Website, you give the Arizona Lottery permission to announce and publish your name for marketing/promotional purposes if you win a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- All winners must provide a form of government-issued photo identification and pass all validation checks prior to claiming their prize.
- Winners of prizes over $600 must complete a Winner Claim Form and submit it to either the Phoenix or Tucson Lottery office within seven (7) calendar days from the prize winner notification date by the Arizona Lottery. If all reasonable efforts to locate the Winner fail within the seven (7) calendar-day period, the Arizona Lottery will select a replacement winner from the drawing alternates.
- All winners of prizes over $600 must provide the correct name, address and taxpayer ID number to the Arizona Lottery. The Arizona Lottery will remit the minimum required tax withholdings to the appropriate agencies and issue the W2-G form to the applicable prize level winners. Each Winner is responsible for his or her state, federal and/or local taxes.
- Under A.R.S. § 5-573, all prize information will be reported by the Winner's social security number to the Arizona Department of Economic Security, and any prize may be used to offset child support or State of Arizona debt owed by the winner.
- Each Winner's name and town of residence will be posted on the Website following the validation of the winners.
- Approximately sixty (60) days after the completion of the final drawing, all non-winning, non-selected and/or ineligible entries shall be deleted.
- The Arizona Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Arizona Lottery reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, in the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules, by reason of any technical or other disabling causes or other causes that impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Promotion, including without limitation hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In such event, the Arizona Lottery may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Promotion, or (b) cancel the Promotion in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, the Arizona Lottery shall award the prizes through a process deemed fair and equitable by the Arizona Lottery in its sole discretion, and the Arizona Lottery and its administrators shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. In no event will the Arizona Lottery be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- Whether caused by an entrant, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries, the Arizona Lottery is not responsible for inaccurate entry information, which may be the result of: (1) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (2) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries. The Arizona Lottery is not responsible for technical errors which may occur in processing of the Promotion. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
- No prize substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize by a winner in violation of these Official Rules is permitted. By accepting a prize, an entrant agrees to release the Arizona Lottery from, and shall hold the Arizona Lottery harmless against, any liability, loss, claims, injury or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in this Promotion even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Arizona Lottery.
- This Promotion is governed by laws and regulations of the state of Arizona, and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state of Arizona for resolution of all claims and disputes through administrative hearing, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded are governed by Arizona Administrative Code ("A.A.C.") § R19-3-1008. The decision of the Arizona Lottery is final. Any decision by the Arizona Lottery Director is a final, appealable agency action to the Office of Administrative Hearings under the procedures of A.A.C. § R2-19-101 through § R2-19-122. Exhaustion of administrative remedies applies.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.